28 June, 2010

Was trying to get her to look air brushed....
It's ALOT brighter than my terrible pictures...
Kind of reminds me of a mystery novel or something..
Or those teenager books....Lol! I still have alot to do on this.
And I donbt let my husband know, whats coming in or what I get from these. Because he thinks its his $ to spend on cigars....NOT! I've been saving to go to Arizona on July 9th-18th. We are driving. And I miss my mom sooooooooo much! I have a sister Mindy and my brother that lives there also. I dont know if I want to go visit everyone. But I want to go swimming, have a nice BBQ, and spend some quality time with my mom.  Exspecially since my dad died in January. They have been divorced since I was 31/2. But time is short. And I want to visit my Grandma Schlund. She's not doing to hot. Wish I still lived in Arizona, painted full time, and took care of her yard...and would go run to the store for her...etc. Sometimes you just need a womans touch...lol.
I have to bring my(tazmanian devil) wolf with me. SHe is about 9 months and the size of a small horse now. Her and my daughter are best friends. But they are about the same age. Daughters 7 and the wolf is almost a year. I dont know...she loves to go with me on small trips to the store..etc. But I notice If I dont let her sit on the seat, or try to shes so big, she'll get car sick...yeah NOT fun. I'm glad that I once grew up on a farm with animals. ANd practically ran with a pack of dogs...lol...horses, a mule, goats...and mean sheep dogs. Otherwise I dont think I could handle her. Always having to show...that I'm the pack leader. Shes been socialized, just not as much as I want. So I'll have to see how we do in Arizona. I'll have to introduce everyone first to her...and tell them the rules. But with us, we roll all over her..lol. Just trying to teach, no bite...just kisses...has been a chore. Wolves are nippy. It is a way of communicating...nothing hard...but when she wants attention she'll nip at my hand. Thank god I'm not afraid of much. Had to teach my daughter to boss her around...lol. Because otherwise, the wolf would boss my daughter around. And Coco would try to heard her. I stopped that real quick. Yep...should be interesting. Will have to bring her kinnel some how...