08 July, 2010

Off to Arizona I go......

Going back home. Guess Arizona will always be home for me. Hope everything goes well. Hope the doggy type drugs my vet gave me work. I don't need a large wolf puking in my minivan...lol. No, not so funny. Should have seen 4th of July trip..... She get's really car sick. I want her to be comfortable. SO doggy drugs!! She's a big baby. But one look at her and people stop short.  I guess it's like the pit Bull's. People think their all bad. She's just smart. And strong willed, like me. Or at least the strong willed part. But any who..... DO any of you feel like an artist whore to family members sometimes? Lol! I am bringing soooo much artwork with me. More than luggage. My family members just sign me up to do free stuff for everyone. Agggghh! I'm such a sucker. But guess I'll do anything for family...well so far. People driving by us...are going to say...what the heck was that...LOl. Be back in a couple of weeks.....