22 November, 2013

now listed on etsy.....would be a great Christmas gift for that someone special

 
This is what she originally looked like. Before the repaint.
 
 
And After!
 
 
I had so much fun repainting this one.....
 
                                               
                                                  And of course I had to dress her up....
                                                                       
                                                                                
 
She has so much detail that I couldn't capture.
 
 
I painted her black first, then did the color over...
and added crackle gel so you could see the black underneath the paint.

    
                                                                                 
 
I wanted her to look like a pretty old mannequin....with distress and a worn look.
So there are chips in the paint here and there...
 


  The bottom of the head I collaged with black and white checkered paper, polka dots and snow glitter. Then I sealed with a heavy duty spray varnish with UV protection. I've listed her on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170278859/vintage-mannequin-head-repaint

Thank you for looking at my little musings.....