15 December, 2013

When i was younger......








 
I've done many childrens' rooms when I was younger, for extra money. Every type of character you can imagine. I don't have very many pictures of the work I've done. All anyone sees on my page now is pictures of women's faces and such. But I can do just about anything....and probably should start showing that. The last few years I've just been experimenting with different processes more than the subject matter. This one customer insisted on Dr. Suess. She had planned exactly what she wanted on each wall of her nursery. She didn't know if she was having a boy or a girl. They were keeping that a surprise. I had no idea what I was doing until I got over there with my "tool box" of paints to do the job....LOl...this was about 15 years ago.
 
 NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED....ALL CREDIT GOES TO DR. SUESS