17 November, 2011

Halloween Candie

My poor daughter....There's not any food in the house...since I went grocery shopping before I broke my leg. My husband was like...I can give you money for a pizza. AGHHh...only guys eat pizza 24/7. And Im suppost to get that pizza up and down the stairs how? He works  for a big grocery chain. He can bring home some fruit or something healthy, on a daily basis...or Hell go grocery shopping for once. He goes out and eats everyday. The man refuses to take a lunch...EVER. And he wont buy stuff cheap at the stores he works at...NO...he goes....OUT to eat. While we scramble to find food...God I cant wait till I can walk...Need to figure out something for my daughter to eat...or that she can make heself when she gets home...Lunch time...lets see what there is..besides P&J. Think I've eatten half of my daughters candy for Halloween....shame on me...